INTERNATIONAL FRANCHISE BUSINESS CONSULTANT
The international franchise business consultant is the first line of support for our international franchise owners and potential franchise prospects. This position is responsible for helping international franchise owners to increase sales and decrease operational costs by coaching them how to effectively operate an urban brick’s restaurant to U.S. standards. The position will also be responsible for franchise growth and development internationally. This job will be based in San Antonio, Tx and will require 50% of travel.
The specific duties of the international franchise business consultant at our company are:
- Accountable for franchisee profitability.
- Assist franchisees in analyzing their business opportunities and areas for improvement through short and long term business planning and regular financial business reviews
- Accountable for operational excellence and driving sales in the marketplace
- Communicate and implement changes to standards, policies and contracts with franchisees and follow up on all issues within the franchisee contract
- Conduct operational visits and inspection for franchise stores located abroad
- Understand, interpret, uphold, and enforce standards, policies and procedures
- Evaluate all systems in stores to ensure proper compliance against urban brick’s standards and procedures and programs
- Provide franchisees with appropriate coaching, training, education and development tools
- Ensure franchisees have completed and implemented all current store level training programs
- Responsible for the communication / training and follow up of all new product and process roll-outs in their region
- Assess training needs of assigned markets and identify problem(s) where training needs are evident
- Provide hands-on training during store visits
- Provide positive, constructive, and actionable feedback
- Identify operational gaps and make recommendations on areas for improvement
- Enforcement of the franchise contract
- Responsible for understanding, interpreting, upholding and enforcing standards, policies and contracts
- Serve as liaison between our headquarters office and international franchisee partners.
BS/BA in Business Administration and 2+ years in a leadership role within the fast-food franchised restaurant industry. 2+ years of International business and travel experience required.
Domestic and International Travel will be required up to 50% of the time.
10 Dominion Dr. Bldg 2, Suite 2101, San Antonio, TX 78257
How to Apply
Send resume to Tatiana Aldeeb 10 Dominion Dr. Bldg 2, Suite 2101, San Antonio, TX 78257.